Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Media Monday - Granny Chic

Granny Chic

In the spirit of Media Monday (which I have recently started on my other blog), I have decided to share this glorious book that arrived the other day in the mail.  It was a long three weeks, awaiting this treasure.  It is full of fun, granny chic ideas and projects.  Here's a sampling of what's inside:


fun projects


and dress patterns


and some home decorating tips.  So many fun adventures await me.....within the pages of this little bundle of inspiration!

Now, on to dresses.  I have been squeezing in some sewing time, but have still yet to finish my red and white frock.  In the mean time, this is what I wore yesterday:


my top - consisting of my granny cardigan and my Devil Makes Three concert T.  Nothing wrong with mixing it up a little, right???


my middle,


and my bottom.  This is what happens when you have a 9 year old take your photos.  Thanks, Steve!

  I did, finally, get my pillowcase skirt all sewn up.  It took all of 20 minutes.  I will be on the lookout for more pillowcase pairs, as more of these would make great work skirts in the summer.  We did finally get a photo of me in one piece:


And then, it just got crazy!


I will stop now.  I know it's getting a little obnoxious.

Hope your day is a great one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment